I just realized I totally forget about Wordless Wednesday again this week!  
I did another Moodboard though!  

This is my Coffee and Create version.



The worst part of that is I was actually outside taking pictures.... it just seems I forgot the next step of getting those pictures off my camera, and over here.

Doh.

I did take another picture this week - a very important picture for a very important matter.   (and you know it HAS to be for me to take a Selfie!)




Did you post your #1in4 selfie?    Let's end the stigma regarding mental health issues!




The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share.   On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM.   Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts!   Everyone is welcome!
Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
 
Week 50: April 21, 2017
 
 
1. The most interesting museum I have been to is Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto, Canada.
Okay, I know what you are saying - is that a museum??  Well yes, The American Association of Museums considers it so, so I am including it.    Honestly, it was simply too amazing to be excluded!!
 
Stingrays, jelly fish and shark fins - Oh My!




 
2. The most interesting historical place I have been to is:  in high school I took a class trip to New York City and during a tour of the city, we were in the World Trade Center buildings -- I have pictures.   I also got an amazing shot of the NYC skyline from the ferry to Staten Island, with the Trades Centres included.   Every time I look at that, such a bittersweet sadness comes over me.  That I once stood there - on a place that would later become such a horrific moment in our history.  
The pictures are in a photo album and maybe one day I will scan them so that I can have a digital copy to share.  
 
3.   Rain  is back!
Whoops - sorry, my bad.   It seems it never actually left.   :(

4. I was surprised   that my Girl Guide Sparks troop last night actually got into the spirit of Earth Day and picked up TWO bags full of garbage from our local park!!!

 I cannot share pictures of them due to privacy reasons, but just know:  I am SO stinking proud of them.  


Have a great weekend everyone!