Good morning and welcome to coffee chat!!



I feel as though I am just coming out of a daze after being so sick... well, mostly just incredibly tired, for a good week.
I joked to Left Brain that it felt just like those first weeks of pregnancy when you are so tired and sick all the time.

He did not find it funny.   



And to answer that question :  Um, hell no.
However, please bear with me today because quite frankly, words are hard, as I get back into the regular schedule again.

Thankfully I had planned not much more than a little bit of this, and a little bit of that for today.

Time out for Mom



Tuesday, February 7th , 2017

Random!  Every now and then I like to give you 
a chance to just untangle your thoughts.  
Dessert recipes also acceptable.  Encouraged.


So not much has been going on around here while I have been trying to rest and regain energy.
Oh, except you know my Brownie group on Mondays, and then my Sparks group on Thursdays, and then an actual paying gig one day in my church office.  And then a baby shower party on Saturday, followed by teaching Sunday school the next day.  Not to mention two days that also had various children home sick.

Yep - lots of resting.  Ha.

I have not worked out and I actually feel okay about that now.  I think my body needed a break.  Listen to your body people!!!   I feel much better today with slowly jumping back into... well Life.

There's new music!!


A  new show!!
*Taboo is dark and twisted and full of so many twists and turns and literally you will be sitting there going WTF!!!??   And absolutely loving it because it is also a masterpiece.   Tom Hardy is perfection.   There is literally no role this man cannot do, and better than anyone. 




Special note:  I do not recommend doing a Google image search for "taboo."  Consider yourself forewarned.   Make sure you do add the "FX" after.

This show is incredibly well done with a great script, masterful performances, incredible attention to details in setting and costumes.   Just all around richness.  BUT - it is dark themes, so not for everyone.  But I am loving trying to unravel the mysteries within it, and seeing Mr. Hardy just sink his teeth into this role.  He makes it seem so effortless.


In other times I have diving into Hilary of Feeling Beachie latest novel, Plan Cee!    It's been such a refreshing and wonderful tale to offset the darkness of Taboo.  LOL
You can learn more about in my cover reveal post HERE



Other than that, snow continues to fall, kids continue to whine, and life just pretty much goes on all it's chaotic and beautiful glory.

 
Darkness and light; it's all around us and within us -- it's our choices that determine the way.  
Choose to find the beauty!



Next Week:  LOVE.   What, or Who are you lovin' lately?