Hello!
I'm a little late to my parties this weekend.
But that's because I was at parties this weekend.

Make sense?
Good, you're probably not knew here then.  :)

Hey - did you notice my new blog background that I created for the new year?
I LOVE it.
Like I want an entire stack of journals with this as the cover and the raven symbol all over the inside pages. 



I didn't have time to do a lot of Arting this week because I actually was doing actual work in the sense that someone will eventually hand me some of that colourful paper stuff when I am finished.

Oh, the "colourful" part probably confused most of you.    That would be money.   Because we like rainbows in Canada, thus our money is very pretty.

Speaking of rainbows  (nice segue, non?)  my first Art selection is also very tasty.


A little edible art project I did with my Girl Guides. 
Arrange some Skittles on a paper plate, around the edge in a pattern.
Then simply pour a little bit of water to cover the bottom of the plate.  Wait.


Pretty non?
You can eat them after the water has changed to all disgusting brown when mixed, though since I am not a six year old girl desperate for sugar, I cannot tell you how soggy Skittles taste.
I ate the ones they dropped on the floor like the classy lady I am.

At the paying office job I did this week, I had to remain in the office over lunch, so I took advantage of a box of colouring pencils I found in a drawer.
I happened to have my journal with me, of course.

So between bites of chicken Greek salad, Art happened.




So yeah, basically we can conclude this week that I was hella hungry, and that it inspires me to make Art.

Or just further proves that I will find a way to Art - no matter.




Each Thursday, we post the Friendly Fill-In statements on each of our blogs. We like to allow a little time for you to fill in the blanks and link up with us on Friday. The linky to join us will be posted at or about 12:00 AM each Friday. Come back on Friday to link-up and let's get to know each other better!

There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by myself. We hope they will be fun to both answer and share.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
WEEK 39:  February 3, 2017
 
 
1. My middle name is Ann.      
 
I was actually named after the actress Lesley Ann Warren.
 
 No idea why.   I think she played Cinderella in a play and my mom really liked it as a child and I don't know why maybe that's why all I seem to do is sweep the floor and do dishes. 
 
2.  I like some surprises.
 
Proposing to me at a sporting event?   Not if you want me to say yes.
 
Proposing to me on a balcony over-looking the ocean?   YES!  (obviously)
 
3. The Super Bowl   is honestly to me just a big bowl of some really good snacks.

  Maybe a quinoa salad on non cheat days, but otherwise... not something I watch. 

 
4. My favourite sport is  hockey!!   (I want to stay in this country okay?  So just ignore all those beach volleyball pictures if you are ever looking through my photo albums.




That's all  folks!
Have a very restful weekend.