Hello!
Yes I am excited to be here because it was beginning to look like I was never going to be here at all!
For some strange reason, I was locked out of my own blog.  I didn't realize that Blogger tracked attendance?  I know I've been busy of late.    I'm finally back in Blogger's good graces, although it was too late to post my WW shot.


 At first I didn't like this shot because the kids seemed so dark.   But the more I look at it, the more I like the silhouettes against the white snow and blue sky.   I am not as impressed with those power lines though.  An unfortunate reality if you want a striking sun flare shot at the top of our local sled hill.

Out takes are fun tho!  



Anyway, that's the reason I haven't been able to respond to all comments this week.  Thankfully I could get the chat links via email notifications.

Hopefully now that I am feeling much better and things are slowing down a bit, it will be back to blogging business next week.

Especially now that I know attendance counts for marks.  :)
 

The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! 
 
Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
Week 41: February 17, 2017
 
 
1.Snow is very hard to photograph because it's Soooooo white.  But when you get it right, it sure looks fantastic. 
 
I'm not suggesting I've gotten it right yet, but I will keep trying.  The other thing about snow is that it is really, really cold - which means you don't have long to get it right. 
 
 
2. My favorite kind of soup is  ooooohhh - this butternut squash one a local restaurant makes fresh and they put a bit of some spice and a dollop of cream on top.

 
3. When no one is around, I  sing and dance like a fool.   I also tend to have conversations out loud with myself, that would seem like I am literally batsh*t crazy; if you didn't know that I am testing dialogue for a story out loud so I can tell if it flows or sounds natural.

Now you know.  I'm not crazy - honest.

 
4.  Coffee  is my  drug of choice.
 
Pretty sure you knew that one already.  
 
Have a good weekend!