Can you believe I just realized that I did not do a Wordless Wednesday post this week?
I guess I am still stuck in the holiday mindset!

Here you go.



 Little Waffle thief!!
Actually, it was the whip cream Cashew was after, but I think he ultimately decided he did not like it, and thus returned to his daily activity of singing the song of his people at the front door.
Despite the fact he doesn't actually want outdoors for more than 3.2 seconds, at which point he realizes Canada is #$#@Y$U cold.


The struggle is oh so real my friends!

On to the Fill Ins because I got birthday parties and Girl Guide sleepovers this weekend and laundry and packing beckons.




The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
Week 36: January 13, 2017
 

1. My guiding word for 2017 is  LINGER.    And I have been doing it too much this week and next week I will have to add the word Balance to the description.   But for now...
 2.    I have never attended any kind of class reunion.    Mainly because I am unaware of my high school ever having had one!
 
3. Truth be told I am superstitious about - I don't know if it is so much "superstition, but I do believe in a kind of karma in the sense that if you put negative or hateful things out in the world, you are likely to both attract and receive it back to you.

  Also, never put your cowboy boots on a wood table.
 
4. Lately, I have been  reading a lot because I feel a bit lazy after the holidays.  I have plenty that I would like to do - including more reading and LOTS of writing... but then I wake up and MEH.   I believe we call it the Winter Blues, but I'm gonna turn that nonsense to a rainbow soon!
 
 
 
 
 Have a great weekend everyone!