Happy Friday.
Achoo!

Yeah, that.
Also, shiver shiver now I'm hot now I'm cold again.   Ugh.

Add caption

But you know what?   I'm not letting it get me down.    I'm gonna drink some tea to ease my throat and then I'm going to sweat it all out to some Zumba.

Or, make more tea and snuggle down in bed with some reading.
Either or is good.




The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! 
Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 37: January 20, 2017

 


1.    Seeing my kids watch reruns of Scooby Doo, Where Are You?  makes me feel old.   


It's also quite awesome.   Like literally was this not every episode?




  
2.  Doing my daily Yoga makes me feel young.     

Every day my body gets more flexible, stronger and I discover new things (positions) that I can do.   It's not about getting skinny, it's about being the best version of you.       Again, it's ddiscarding those ageist ideas that you cannot do something because you are a certain age.    Or a certain weight.    Sometimes you just gotta start, and maybe you will surprise one day too. 


But it definitely helps all the cricks and groans to stay limber though. 

3. I have so many books to read right now, I don't know where to begin!     It's not a bad problem to have, it's just life is pretty busy right now and I am still staying in a writing mode.    

First world problems, I know.   

 
4.  LOVE  is   the answer!

I'm telling you right now world, it's the ONLY way.   You need to love through the hard times.    And that just might mean you have to let go of your prejudice, your anger, your hate and your unwillingness to forgive when required.     Maybe you need to whisper, instead of screaming your voice over all the other voices.    Maybe you need to look deep inside and realize that you respond out of irrational fears.    Let that baggage go! 

Perhaps if you approached every human you meet as though you wanted to leave an impression on their HEART, instead of trying to change their mind to your point of view; we might take wiser steps with one another.   We might be open to see and hear them.   We might find it easier to love them too. 
 



Now I am going to have a nice hot soak to chase this cold away, and bring one of those books I need to start reading.     Hopefully your day will finish with some peace and quiet too. 

Have a good weekend everyone!
And remember, be excellent to one another 😍