The air is getting cooler, the leaves are getting brighter, and my home is much quieter.
That can only mean one thing:


Coffee Chat is Back!!



That's right, get your beans and thoughts a-brewing because the first chat of the new season will be next Tuesday, September 20th, 2016.     I am giving you a whole week to think about our first chat topic, because I am nice like that.

Also, my mother in law is here this week, so I won't have much writing time myself.   Although I do suspect there will be a lot of coffee and chatting going on.
Just not here.

Our First Topic!



Tuesday,  September 20th, 2016

Summer Lovin' - Was there one moment that stood out this past summer, as one that you will cherish forever?    One book you must recommend?  Ice Cream flavour?  Let us know!


That's a pretty easy one. 
Until I start going through my 500 plus photos of our Summer.   Yikes!

As always, I will do my very, very post to have my own post live early Monday evening, and the linky going live at midnight Tuesday. 

Chat topics for the entire month will also be pre-posted so you can peek ahead (click).
Find them under the Coffee Chat Prompts title in the Header.

If anyone has any Chat Topics they would like to submit, please feel free to contact me via the email link in the Header, or leave a suggestion in the  comments.   The year can get rather busy, so if anyone would like to Host a Chat one week - please feel free to ask!

Alright coffee lovers and chin wagers - see you next week!