Welcome to the end of a busy week!
This is the one week I think I can still say as a stay at home mom -- thank God it's Friday!!!
Normally I am very much the STAY at home kind of mom, but once September hits:  I am outta the house every darn night it seems.   And this week was no exception. 

Which means: Girl Guides has started for another year!    Yeah!

But my own Sparks group will have to be closed due to low registration.   Boo!

However, the other Sparks group has many numbers registered and has asked for  my assistance.  Yeah!

It's been a week of ups and downs, backwards and forwards,  and will it work? and no it won'ts!

Yeah. 
TGIF.
 The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself.    Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts!   Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
Week 20: September 23, 2016

1. The last movie I saw at the theater was Independence Day: Resurgence.   I am not at all pleased about it.   Bill Pullman delivered one of the finest speeches in film history in the first one, but I felt this second one fell a little flat.    

 
And Jeff Goldblum is amazing, but I missed the chemistry with Will Smith.    I guess Smith made a good decision in not returning.   The movie was okay, but there were quite a few others I had wanted to see, but babysitters for 3 are hard to find y'all.

 
2. The title of my autobiography would be What A Long Strange Trip It's Been.  ??

I don't know really.  That just came off the top of my head.   I would hope I might be able to think of something a little better should I actually write those memoirs.   

But honestly, you're kinda reading them right now.  
 

3. I would love to learn to play an instrument. 

Technically, I would be RE learning, since I did play piano, guitar and flute when I was younger.   I also gave the trumpet and drums a whirl too.   Didn't care for the saxophone.   

Maybe I was a musical prodigy and missed my mark?   

4. I am glad that I learned  yoga, because  it has helped me remain balanced, focused, and most importantly CALM during this crazy busy week .



Did I mention I also caught the annual Back to School Cold?
Yeah. 
TGIF.

Bring on the medication.