America, you okay?

 Listen, as your closet friends, we need to talk.   
 Steve Rogers is not impressed, I don't mind saying.



A spirit of fear has settled upon your land, and it needs to be driven out, for we were not created to have a spirit of fear but to live abundantly.    So I am praying for you America! 

I wrote this on my Facebook status today after learning about the assassination of 5 Dallas police officers.   Many of you know how closely this hits home for me.   The loss of life just keeps climbing.  Black lives.  Police lives.   The violence needs to stop.   

blacklivesmatter alllivesmatter bluelives matter...... No - WE ARE ALL CONNECTED is the right hash tag. If its Peace you seek, you must pursue it. Justice, Progress... they require a commitment that is larger than yourself. Put down your hatred, your prejudice, your right to bear anything other than making Humanity your business. Pick ONE another up.
 
Dear friends, if you cannot resolve your issues of hate and prejudice, then you need to at least take away its' weapons of destruction.     You need to do something about the guns.  The time is now.   The blood of too many demands it.
 
 As always dear Friends, Canada has your back. 
We are with you till the end of the line. 

Come join us!   There's dancing in the streets up here!


 
The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share.  On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM.   Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you here!
Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
 
Friendly Fill-Ins, Week 9, July 8, 2016:
 
1. Building a new front deck  was easier than I expected.  That's probably because Left Brain did it.   Hey, I am the flower person around here, not the carpenter!

 
2. Bucket list
 
   1. I would definitely join our host on that Alaskan whale watching tour!
 
   2.  Ireland and Scotland...  my DNA cries out for it to happen.
 
I  mean, I have a castle in each country; surely they will have room for me?!
 
Leslie Castle, Scotland
 
Castle Leslie, Ireland

 
   3.  Publish a story, sell a photo.
 
3. I cannot believe  that our world has become so full of hatred and prejudice, that lives are so easily taken - in a moment.  With calculated precision.   I weep for the Humanity we have lost, but I still have Hope for Love to overcome much.

 
4. If I could escape anywhere right now, I would go to a little cottage by the sea, and drink pots of tea while reading in an English Garden; then retire by a cozy fire to end the day .
 
 
 
Doesn't that look so inviting.    Can you just hear the crash of the waves upon the shore?
 
Always look for the beauty of this world, no matter how hard the darkness pushes in.