Off into the great wild wonder once again me friends!!


Next week begins our first camping adventure of this summer.  Yes, I know that it has been almost like the sound of crickets around here lately, but I promise it is a temporary "oh look the sun came out, get out, get out, get out" kinda of situation.
 
I have so much laundry to be carried up and down stairs, I have actually injured my back.   Which hasn't turned out too bad since  I've discovered the bloody good brilliance of the Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy Master Acting Class that is Peaky Blinders.  


 
 If you start speaking in a Brummie accent and saying such things as "innit" "bloody hell" and telling your kids to clean their rooms By Order of the Peaky Blinders..... do you think you have binge watched too much of a TV series??


 
Right then.
But seriously, it's an incredible show with an amazing cast (Mr Hardy only has several guest appearances in which I like to refer to them as "how to steal an entire series in under 6 minutes.") , amazing writing, and a very stylized tone.   A fascinating study of character for the main character Tommy Shelby, played by Cillian Murphy.   He really knocks it out of the park.


 
Note:  It also has the violence and sex akin to Game of Thrones, so if that ain't your cup o' tea, than you might want to pass.
 
 
The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be interesting to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! 

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 10: July 15, 2016

1. I prefer well written and performed dramas to the abundance of Reality TV programming.
 
Obviously.
 
2.  Finding time to get back to writing while the kids are on summer vacation (is) was much harder than I expected. 
 

3. One way that I relax is a yoga routine followed by a hot bath with a good book.
 
It really is the simple things. 
 

4. Seeing my garden grow   always makes me feel rather Zen.
 
 
 
 
Have a great week everyone! 
I may have some things scheduled while I'm in the woods.... or you know....
 
...crickets.