What is a tired mama to do with her noisy children on a PA Day beautiful Friday?

Tell them to take a hike.


No, don't do that.
I mean yes; say that.

But you go also.  Bring your camera.
And then yes, you must forgive them every time they yell "Mom BIRD!!!!!" or "MOM I SEE A CHIPMUNK."  
For they know not what they do.
And birds are flighty y'all.   See what I did there?

Anyway, you knew they were noisy, so who's the real fool?
Just shut up and enjoy the shots you did get.





Sometimes I like to pretend I actually live in a tropical jungle.
But then I remember that I live in a place where mosquitoes eat you when you enter their domain, and I vow to Stick to the Trail.









I am not saying I took a lot of pictures and this might be a two parter.
I'm just saying stay tuned for part two.