This early morning wake mama up thing is contagious.
Now it is ZooZoo, who I imagine wants to turn Cashew's early morning caterwauling into a duet, keeps appearing by my bedside pillow.
This despite the fact that she went to bed long after dark, due to an evening of company.
And guess what: It's still dark!

We're not vampires honey.   We SLEEP while it's dark.
I don't think well in the dark.   I also answer all questions with No.  So if you want eggs on toast and to be able to play Minecraft on the computer; you should truly rethink you're strategy.

And I also not wake your sister and brother when you start screaming about not wanting Fruit Loops or because you can't go on the computer at 5:30 am.

Did I mention it's a PA Day.
So, I get all the tired children all the hours.

I'm gonna take them on a 3 hour nature hike.
Cause I'm nice like that.





Friendly Fill-Ins are easy to do. There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share.   Please come back and link up with us on Friday.    The linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM on Friday.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 5: June 10, 2016...

1. I used to love to eat all the goodies!!, but now it repulses me. 

WRONG!!   Ha, I still want to eat it.  I still love to eat it.   But I might as well just sit on it, because it all ends up on my ass anyway.   Not acceptable.  Bye Bye Sugar. 


2. I would never eat hummus, but now I love it.    I don't know why I didn't like it before, but I have found an avocado blend that is delicious!   And some sea salt flavoured pita chips and I good.

Well, technically I am bad because those chips are a carb and that dip is Fat.  
Eating is soooo hard y'all. 

  



3. I always cry  at Disney movies.




4.  Wise words Robin Hood - Disney also  always makes me laugh.


Especially when my kids get the quotes wrong. 
On this school day holiday, here is some free wisdom from your mama kiddos.
 


 




 Happy Trails everyone!