I have not had a chance to get out and take many new pictures lately.  
With freezing temperatures and then snow blizzards hitting us.
Add a new exercise regime... it's  mostly been iPhone shots captured on the run.

Thankfully, I still have quite a few great shots that I have not shared from our recent sledding adventures.

And yes, I may be a wee bit obsessed with trees and sun flares lately.
When it's minus 20 plus outside, you look for anything that warms your heart.


This is that old tree at the top of the hill I shared previously; but I really love this black and white version showing off it's amazing limbs.


speaking of warming my heart...  my little snow bunnies all huddled together
They probably tried to kill one another 2 minutes later, but let's just hold this moment while we have it.


Hop on over to Cathy's place where I am the Featured Photographer today, and where you are sure to find some beautiful photography of the gorgeous South.

CuriousAsACathy