I have been nominated by one of my favourite bloggers and wisdom sharers, McGuffy Ann of McGuffy's Reader, to participate in the "Three Day Quote Challenge". The rules of the challenge are simple. They are as follows:

1. Post for three consecutive days.
2. Choose and share one or three quotes each day.
3. Challenge three additional bloggers each day.

I will keep it short, sweet and simple today.   
I recently saw this quote on Instagram and it was really the big kick I needed coming into 2016.   I guess you could say it became my unofficial resolution. 



I love this Instagram account. It has some truly inspiring and thought provoking posts each day.

And I think this is all each of us has to do.  Just be true to that inner guide.  I truly believe we were created to have joyful and abundant lives.  

Circumstance and chance may affect our outcome; but choice determines our OUTLOOK.  

Life doesn't have to be so complicated, and I think if we listened to that inner spirit more; we'd be less hurried and worried.

I think we'd find that elusive inner peace.