Good Morning and welcome to coffee chat!

I got my tree and now it truly feels like the Festive Season is here!
Now...the shopping!
Have you made your Christmas lists?
Checked them twice?



 December 15th, 2015  
Naughty or Nice?
No rules: Just have Fun with This!



If you are not sure of the answer, you can CHECK HERE. 

Remember though, you can't fool the Big Guy in Red.... even with a fake name:
 

 It wasn't me Santa, I swear!

Maybe try another one...



What!?  10% Naughty!??


Honestly Santa... I tried!

Okay, which one of you gave me away?  Who tattled?
Because I can check up on you too!
Yes!  There's an App for that!

Once you've got your lists made and the presents purchased and wrapped: you're gonna need some Tags/Labels too!    You can get ones for both Naughty and Nice here.

But just remember, if you put someone on the Naughty List -- you'd better watch out and be on your best behaviour too!    After all.... Santa Knows!



So be good for goodness sake!

Finally, if you are so inclined to Google "Naughty or Nice" to assist with this post?
Be forewarned; you might just accidentally end up on the Naughty List!




This is the last Coffee Chat of 2015 -- see you in the New Year everyone!
And have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas Time.  

*Coffee Chat returns January 5th, 2016 - prompts found here*