Normally we associate Fall with those bright rustic, earthy tones.

Like this:


And don't get me wrong, that colour is AWESOME!
I can't wait to get some new shots this year of the glorious Autumn burst I know is coming.


However.  For Now.
The last blooms in my garden are coming up Pink.
Which is perfect for this weeks' Through the Lens prompt:  pink

 (click to enlarge to slide show)




The cool wind that arrived this morning and had us scrambling for coats and ...yes - mittens! - may say Fall Colours, but sometimes:  Pink Happens.



Feeling Beachie

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  This week’s co-host is UMA KAYLA from BOOK LOVER IN FL She came up with the last two statements.

The statements:


1.  Did you see the Super Moon?

I did!!!
Briefly.
*shakes fists at clouds*





2.  Beauty is always there:  you just need to notice it.


3.  The TV show, The X-Files, is my all time favorite because it was just soooo different, and spooky, and incredibly well written, and Mulder.... and Scully.... and the Cigarette Smoking Man... and Chris Carter was a genius and did I mention the writing?   And Mulder?

Gah, I miss that show.
Oh, you do too?   Well.... DEJA FREAKIN VU BABY!!!


OMG YES - It's happening people.




4.   I want to discover my passion and Live a Life that I can truly love.  Truly be content.

And you know what guys?
I may just leak gratitude all over my blog,  because I rather feel like I am very much there already.  

And that is a blessing; and it's beautiful.



Have a great weekend!