The other night when the girls had finished their bike riding practice, the sun began to set low in the field to the right.

Yes, we were riding bikes on grass.   Grass is very forgiving.
Ever so much more than cement.

Anyway, I was loving watching my two girls circle round and round, while I snapped their picture.   Trying to get that great action shot.   Their giggles mixed with the cries of geese flying overhead.

It was proving difficult though, as it was early evening and they kept passing from shadow, into sunlight.   Gggrrrrr.    I had to constantly change my camera settings and was getting frustrated.


Notice the beauty

And then I turned around....




It's amazing how a simple wire fence, can be transformed in the dying light of day.




that'll do sun, that will do.

And Stay Gold girls!