Still not quite ready to let summer go.



Also, I did not have time to load new photos onto my computer this week after re-loading all my photos and photo software. I almost forgot how to use Photoshop!

I just needed to play around and familiarize myself with the photo programs again, so you get a mixed bag of sun, surf and sand this week.  Some of these are my own images, others are free stuff from the web. 

Thankfully I still remember how to load summer.
First, I wanted the feel of retro t-shirt.


And of course, the requisite postcard.



And then because it was becoming clear that I need to work on my blending, just something for fun.



Warm summer sun,
    Shine kindly here,
Warm southern wind,
    Blow softly here.
Green sod above,
    Lie light, lie light.
Good night, dear heart,
    Good night, good night.
 
~  Mark Twain 
 
 
ImagesByCW Photography