Good Morning and welcome to Coffee Chat!

It's been raining all day long and the chilly breeze is coming through the open windows.   Perfect day for a hot cup of something soothing to ward off the chill, and maybe some sweet, slow blues from the iPod.

Even though yesterday's weather?
I swear summer was on the way!!


 I have been busy preparing for our Summer Vacation months.   Summer clothes have been brought from storage, or purchased new, cleaned and put into drawers.   The kids now want to wear shorts or dresses every day.   Yes, even if it is a chilled rain falling around them.

The sunscreen has been purchased.   Hats are placed by the front door.  Sandals have replaced winter boots and shoes.    All have been appropriately bedazzled.
This stuff is always all over my house.
Stuff has been purged.
And still.... more stuff is found!
But I swear I will have this house prepared for that day when the school bell rings for the last time, and my hours of freedom lessen, as the children's increase.

Note to self:  buy a bell.

Time out for Mom




Tuesday, May 26th, 2015

I love music!!  I have not shared any music around here lately. 
I found a great song for the Summer!  
Do you have a go to Summer Song?  
Do you find a new one each Season?

I've been getting myself ready for summer too.   Since last September.
Because I had company the past 3 days, and now I have chips in my pantry and caramel pecan cheesecake in my freezer.    Actually, there's a bag of chips in my freezer too.

But I must be doing something right because last year's summer clothes are too big and I had to buy a a new summer wardrobe.   Also, a woman at church grabbed my butt and squeezed it, calling me "hot mama" on Sunday.

Yes, that happened.
In front of both our husbands.
No, my featured song today is NOT "Take me To Church."

but here are some of my go-to moves to get that bikini booty!


the deadlift is one of the best moves for your booty!


and if you want to tone that tummy!!




All these exercises are part of the annual Bikini Series Workout, courtesy of the lovely ladies from Tone It Up.    I love their programs, and they have lots of nutrition information - including recipes - on their site too.    You can also follow them on Instagram and their YouTube channel for more information and videos.  

I am not receiving anything for promoting their website, I just personally have found it very helpful.  There are so many routines to choose from, I never get bored.   They are challenging, but not so much that I cannot complete the exercises.   And clearly since I have a new, smaller wardrobe: they work!

Their annual summer series also has a fantastic summer song!!
(see, there was a point to all this.)



Another song I heard on a workout video has stayed in my head, and every time I hear it - I get a little more anxious for summer.




So there you go:  A whole lot of booty shaking going on today! 

Are you ready for summer?   What's on your playlist?

Random!

Stacy Uncorked


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.