Good morning and welcome to my weekly Coffee Chat!


As many of you know, I have returned from my recent vacation, and I am happy to say that we had an amazing time at The Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls.    Stay tuned for an upcoming review of this very fun family resort!

I took a TON of pictures while we were on vacation.    Not an easy task given that it was an indoor water park.   I spent almost as much time dodging water guns and canons and big waterfalls.   Oh My!

So I haven't dropped by to visit all of you just yet, as I have been busy, busy uploading and editing all the photos.

And it was during all that photo editing, that I noticed something.

Time out for Mom




Tuesday, April  14th, 2015

Favourite things.   
What are you loving these days?

I have mentioned recently that I have been working out really hard and done my best to be consistent with those workouts, despite the rocky start we had to 2015 with various family medical situations.   At that time I also stated my love for a nice glass of coconut water after a good workout.

I even took two bottles of my favourite brand of coconut water with me to the resort.  

So I am going to go out on a limb here and say, between my actual thirst and my thirst for capturing the perfect picture: I am loving water lately.

The first gif I ever made!


I braved permanent damage to my camera to get these shots at GWL:






The place underneath that mammoth water bucket is called the Dunk Zone.
And you get very wet.   Just ask Monkey Boy.
My super stay dry secret is of course:  zoom lens.

So it seems I am chasing waterfalls as one of my most favourite past times, because next on our agenda?

Niagara Falls of course!



Don't go chasing waterfalls, you say?

Just stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to...

no way - sorry.   I'm not moving too fast.
I'm finally slowing down and enjoying my favourite things.

I seen a rainbow yesterday
But too many storms have come and gone
Leavin' a trace of not one God-given ray
Is it because my life is ten shades of gray
I pray all ten fade away
Seldom praise Him for the sunny days

- TLC "Waterfalls"



Of course, those who know me, also know what a fangirl I am, and thus I am chasing that Marvel dream too.   Avengers Age of Ultron premiered Monday night and I may just be in fangirl heaven.



Tell me they don't look like a fun cast to chase hang out with.

What are a few of your favourite things?

Next Week:   Tell me about a recent fear that you faced.

Let fly your Random!

Stacy Uncorked


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.