Words from our lovely host on this Saturday Art:

The one thing that I wanted to say, what I need to point out is that my link up is for any kind of art, not only photo art, because poetry is painting. Fictional writing, prose is wonderful art. So, if you have a writer among your friends, please welcome them to our little community. I would love to read and showcase their work, too.

I have a lovely picture of ZooZoo that is not quite technically "sound."    Thus I thought the image might prove a perfect challenge for my Saturday Art editing education.

And you should know, the most important word in that sentence was challenge.

Here's the original unedited shot. 
Where ZooZoo claims she has caught a fairy.


And as the seasons come and go, here's something you might like to know. There are fairies everywhere: under bushes, in the air, playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day. So listen, touch, and look around — in the air and on the ground. And if you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wing. 
~Author Unknown

Well, my little one: It Shall Be As You Wish!

Do you spy one?



Catch her, Catch her!!


Well done!!
(well ZooZoo -- photographer still needs some technical expertise!)

Now that you've got your pixie dust; you must do something very important!!

Find your happy thought!!
Hold onto it, and never, ever let it go.




ImagesByCW Photography