Just a reminder that due to a medical emergency with my father, and the timing of this being Spring Break with my children off school... this week's Coffee Chat will be postponed until the following Tuesday, March 24th, 2015

Our topic will be:

Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
 
17 Again!  If you could be any age again, for one week, 
what age would you be?



As I previously mentioned, with all the stresses in our family right now, we really need to focus on one another at this time.   So I will be on a blog break this week.     I will drop by to visit as soon as things slow down a bit.




About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.