Still working on my computer bug fixes, but I thought I would see if I could at least post my Photography challenge picture today.


The prompt today is "Cute" and wouldn't you know but this adorable little squirrel was trying to run along my icy, slippery back fence today .... and it was just the cutest thing ever.    He was darting around the backyard, I presume in search of some buried treats.   But we have had so much snow fall, I don't think the poor little guy was having much luck finding his nuts.

that didn't sound right at all.




 Also, our squirrels are mutant tail-less wonders.    I have no idea what's going on in my neighbourhood.   it's a bit scary.

But no tails aside, they are Fast.  
Thus...  no picture of nut-less, tail-less, fence balance beam running squirrel wonder.

Also, I had one fidgety over-excited child, who kept yelling out the open window "you be careful little squirrel looking for your tail!!!  Don't fall off the fence!

At which point my little squirrel gymnast vaulted to the neighbours fence, then hopped to a shed in another yard..... and was gone.

"Look at you little parkour squirrely!!  Yeah!"

Thanks ever so much ZooZoo.    You really put the challenge in my photography challenge.

"I'm sorry mom.  I didn't get a picture either.  silly squirrel."

And just as I was about to give up on finding any cute today and put my camera away..... the apple fell from the tree.  




No editing.  No filter.
Just raw cuteness.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  ;)

Through The Lens Thursday is a self-improvement photography project that Alison of Writing, Wishing and Greta of GFunkified are doing this year (again!).
Don’t forget to join our Flickr group or share your own posts if you’d like to follow along and work on your own photography! And use the hashtag #throughthelensthursday to connect with others working on it, too.
Next week’s prompt is RED
 
About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.