It's been so busy around here lately, that I have not been out with my camera since the last walk in a winter wonderland.


Thankfully, I still have a treasure trove of beautiful winter landscapes and sunsets, that I can happily edit away for hours.
(click on any image to enlarge)

I am also in the spotlight as the Featured Photographer over at Curious as a Cathy's!!! 
So be sure to head over and check out what lovely pictures she is showing this WW.

Curious as a Cathy





I put my filter on for this one, and I love how interesting the colours played out.    Especially on snowy edges of the post.



But no filter was required to capture this gorgeous sunset over the frozen lake.



Where have you been walking lately?

ImagesByCW Photography



Curious as a Cathy


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.