I have a little shadow. 
He's everywhere I go.
And what it is, he wants from me.
I don't rightly know.
 


Yeah yeah, granted - he's very cute.
but he really can be a jerk too. 






He's really not helpful at all.

And what is so fascinating about me brushing me teeth?
Every. Single. Time.


and it's really freaky;  me watching TV, him watching me.

SOON

Want to do laundry?
Forgetaboutit.


 Missing a sock?


 And just when you swear you can't live with this tripping me on the stairs, batting at my shoe laces, swatting at my feet under the covers in the middle of the night, and meowing wake up calls at O God O'Clock....

you finish making that bed and return several minutes later only to find:

awwwwwwww!!!
That's how they get you!!



ImagesByCW Photography


Curious as a Cathy


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.