So, I encountered my first Internet troll recently.
 

Not on this blog; but on my Tumblr blog.     Which granted, yeah - kinda to be expected in that dark hole of the Internet.



Still, I was utterly taken aback by the venom spat at me by this person.   The dripping hatred cast upon me; a complete stranger to them.    They actually referred to me as "creature."

Because we all know that best way to make your point to another person; is to dehumanize them.
*audible eyeroll*


And yes, I made the mistake of responding to them.  
I'm sorry.... it was just, processing all their stupid took me some time, and I responded to their calling me "spineless, selfish and a dumbass," before it fully registered that I was feeding their disgusting appetite.


Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

Thanks Cap - you always show the way.
 Then again, why should these people be allowed to bully - because let's call it what it is - others on the Internet?
Especially when there is actually an important issue to be discussed?  

Oh, I will be saying more on this later.
but for now, to erase all the stupid and ugly:  here's a happy thought.


Do you see it?

My daughter left me a snow angel to cheer me up.

Make sure you leave a beautiful mark on this world.


ImagesByCW Photography
Curious as a Cathy


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.