As part two of the new blogging initiative is to continue to challenge and improve myself in Photography; this is one post you can pretty much guarantee to see on the blog weekly.

I love the interesting challenges it presents; and, you do not have to link up and visit other blogs as per other memes.  Although, I am sure it would be most appreciated by those interested in also improving their photography, if you did drop by and offer some encouragement.

Thus, if you are not interested in photography, please feel free to bypass these posts -- I will always label them Through the Lens to make it easy.   But I do really, truly appreciate any type of feedback! 

For those of you also wishing to participate, there is a Flickr Group site that you can post your photos, if you prefer that method.  

This weeks' prompt:  Colourful

 It was so perfect that it was too cold outside to take a photograph, but thankfully, I still had my Christmas decorations up.   Lots of colour everywhere!

I had shared this picture of my Christmas centrepiece before, but didn't show the candle.


 Not quite All the Colours though, right?
 However, my banister is wrapped in garland and lights!



and an HDR version for contrast maybe?


Not sure how I feel about that....

But THIS, I love!



 I knew they tasted great - but who knew they fit photography prompts so well too! 



Through The Lens Thursday is a self-improvement photography project that Alison of Writing, Wishing and Greta of GFunkified, are doing this year (again!).

Don’t forget to join our Flickr group or share your own posts if you’d like to follow along and work on your own photography!  And use the hashtag #throughthelensthursday to connect with others working on it, too.

Next week’s prompt is DELICIOUS.

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.