So hello and welcome to 2015!!!    
I don't know if you're excited.... but I am pretty much... Not.


I mean, in general terms, I am excited for the coming year; I'm just not particularly excited at the present moment.    You see, there is a plumber in my house.   A plumber who could not come to my house until this first working Monday after the holidays.... because when we needed him over the holidays he was busy having.... well, holidays.

I think you can tell this going no place good.
Rather like dripping water from a faucet hidden behind a wall.

Yeah that.
Also, #%#@@U$#*I@#HR%#I$@$%^^#@@#T%^$$$@@#@#
I only quit because my fingers got tired. 
And, Holy Shit!   Who hides the hot water shut off valve behind a damn wall?!

Thanks Cap!

Long story short:  I have a partially gutted second bathroom and laundry room that will require renovation to plumbing, and then putting some walls back between them.

Because I don't know about you, but I don't like to look at the washer and dryer when I pee.

Oh, and it also means, that weekend getaway Left Brain and I had saved for as our Christmas present?
We got ourselves a plumber instead.

I need some catchy tunes to set this day right.

Photobucket  I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, and our Becca of Everyday Life co-conductor’s on our MUSIC LOVE TRAIN!  APPLAUSE!  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!

Amethtyst being our last Spotlight Dancer wants us to Post songs that are new to you that you just can't get enough of.


 My selections this week are both artists I would not normally listen to, but I heard other songs of theirs at various locations over the holidays (does no one play Christmas music anymore?) and the tunes of course got stuck in my head.

These two I actually rather liked.




Every place seemed to playing her Shake it Off song, but I am still stuck on this one.
Mostly because that line "you look like my next mistake" .... Oh Taylor, such shade for one so young.
Brilliant.   I can't help but like her.




Also, if you are a participant, or would like to join me,  in my weekly Tuesday Coffee Chat, this weeks' prompt it as follows:

One thing I would like to accomplish in 2015 is ___________________.

You can always find the monthly prompts by clicking the very first Coffee Chat slide in the Featured Posts Slider right under my Header, or BOOKMARK THE LINK HERE.


Keep on rocking, and hope to see you Tuesday!
In the meantime, I'll throwing my own shade in the general direction of the builder's of my money pit house. 

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.