We had a light snowfall last night, but it is still mild enough I thought I'd go capture some images with my big girl camera.
Before it gets swallowed by dust bunnies.

 I have a sick Angel Girl home today, so I couldn't venture much farther than my own backyard. Turns out... you don't have to go far to find a Winter Wonderland.

 First thing just outside the door:  my Christmas wreath.



I love how my dead rudbekia have frosty helmets:




The contrast of they dying flowers, with the crisp new snow has a strange kind of beauty





 Everything just suspended in time.... waiting to be renewed


 From flower to frost...
... the circle of life....
Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning; that there is always another dawn risen on mid-noon, and under every deep a lower deep opens.
Circles 1841
Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Curious as a Cathy
Wordless Wednesday @ ImagesByCW

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/16AKhQV5Fp66vIIm5uYHYeo8IFQF67ne34F7I0tISYOs=s207-p-no
source


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.