For those of you who replied with such wonderful, sincere encouraging comments on my Chat Post: Thank You!
You choose kindness, and it overflowed upon my heart!
I believe in being real - authentic; and I had a feeling I was not alone if my feelings.    I suspect many other mommies and wives have the same pity party every now and then.

Thank you for not judging!   Thank you for being patient to hear my whole story. 

But those feelings: A passing shadow. 

If anyone is concerned about my finding my way back to fine; never worry -- I always choose gratitude and that always leaves a happy heart.

So here are a few of my favourite things that are currently sowing gratitude and happiness into my heart.
(click any image to enlarge and for slideshow

song birds:  do you know Jingle Bells?

flying away home
A chance of snow

a babbling brook not yet frozen
words to live by

To each and every one of you; thank you for bringing happiness, and being a friend. 


Curious as a Cathy

And I am the Feature Photographer over at Curious as a Cathy!
Please stop on over and show her some comment love!

Curious as a Cathy

ImagesByCW Photography


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.