I'm buried under snow and children!

Don't send help; I'm fine really.  
At least that must be what several men and their snow blowers must have thought, as they came and went, and I continued to shovel myself out.  
Where have all the heroes gone indeed?

So, what do you do on the first snow day of the year?
You send the kids out with shovels, sleds..... and you grab your camera to search for inspiration for the latest photography prompt.

This Week:  PAIR

 As luck would have it (finally), as soon as I stepped out my door, I only needed to look up:


 My mom showed up with these lovely outdoor Christmas ornaments recently.    I love them!

Then I only had to spy what was waiting for the girls in the snowbank recently created from hours of snow shoveling.   You know a lot of snow fell when you can sled in your own driveway.




These two.  Honestly.



 What a pair. 

Now time for another great pairing:   hot cocoa and out of oven warm cookies!
Through The Lens Thursday is a self-improvement photography project that Alison of Writing, Wishing and Greta of G Funkified are doing this year.
Don’t forget to join our Flickr group or share your own posts if you’d like to follow along and work on your own photography! And use the hashtag #throughthelensthursday to connect with others working on it, too.
Next week’s prompt is LOUD 


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.