Just popped the turkey in an hour ago, popped the cork... and now popping in to say Merry Christmas everyone! 


 My dad showed up with this lovely Christmas centrepiece that has a candle, so my table will look festive and bright!

The kids are already comfy and cozy in their new pjs.


And there is enough food, treats and booze here to sink a ship. 
We do it right here!


However YOU do Christmas, I hope it is merry, bright and full of lots of Joy and Love.
And Left Brain, who will be working part of it, says "Be Safe out there People!" 

Hopefully I will have time to catch up with all of you soon; my email queue is FULL to Brimming... rather like my glass.  ;)

Cheers all!



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.