You may all have to forgive me this weekend if I am a little late in dropping by.

Saturday is Children's Christmas Pageant practice - all day.
And I still have to learn my own lines!!

Sunday is tree chopping day!!   Yeah - my favourite Christmas tradition.
We are adding another family to our annual trek this year, and I can't wait to show them the fantastic Tree Farm, and enjoy hot cocoa by the outdoor bonfire while the kids sled.

And tonight?!
Left Brain comes home!!
(Some of you may get that post title now.)

Feeling Beachie

This week’s co-host is Jennifer Farwell – she came up with the last two statements.

The statements:


1. I can’t believe that my husband will be home tonight!

Okay, it's been fun.  see y'all next week! 



2.  Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  

I just love it all.  Hot cocoa. Snow. Family. Candy Canes. Giving gifts.  Carols. Bells. Mulled Wine.
Getting the last parking spot...



 3.  If I could get a job in the new year,  I would be  ... money.   That's it.

I just want some money to do things for a change.
Maybe get my hair done more than once every 2 years.   A pedicure.   A new bra that isn't maternity or nursing.... you know, the important things.


4.  December is the busiest, craziest, most lunatic.... magical, wonderful, lovely time of the year.

Yin and Yang.
Rain and rainbows.

Let go of any stress or troubles for awhile.   It's not giving up - it's giving in; surrendering to all the possibilities that wait beyond those unrealistic realms of busy, perfection and that life must be a certain way.
Instead, throw your energy into creating dreams, magic and memories this Season.     Your thoughts are not always YOU -- get out of your own head.  

Surrendering means opening yourself up to that inner joy and peace that resides inside you.  I am willing to bet your will find your Merry. 

I highly recommend a hot mug, by a hot fire, and the sounds of children's laughter and sleigh bells as a good start to your search.   I'll probably be on your left.




About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.