In my pursuit of being more organized these days, I realized I had not posted pictures of our trip to the Pumpkin Patch before Halloween.

I know the completed carved pumpkins is normally more interesting; but I just love to give a shout out to our local farms.

And Needham Farms is a really beautiful location, as you can see.
(all shots taken with iPhone camera -- click to enlarge)









They also have the very, very cool Pumpkin Canon!!



I really love and feel so grateful that our family has this yearly tradition; and that we are supporting a local farm family at the same time.   Win Win!

What's your favourite holiday tradition?

Curious as a Cathy

ImagesByCW Photography


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.