Since I have been sick recently, and then Left Brain got sick.. and still is; I have not had a chance to get outside with my big girl camera in a few weeks.

I gotta get moving... and get some  new pictures! 

source

However, I have easily hundreds of photos on my computer yet to be shared.
And unlike static lately me:   I've learned how to make them move!





 Go ahead -- make a wish!



 But this is the current scene outside my window:


 Kinda gives the phrase "moving pictures" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/16AKhQV5Fp66vIIm5uYHYeo8IFQF67ne34F7I0tISYOs=s207-p-no


Gathering Graces
- See more at: http://www.gatheringgraces.com/2014/11/photography-five-and-one.html#sthash.pgrQkBzG.dpuf

Curious as a Cathy

Wordless Wednesday @ ImagesByCW
About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.