Hello Monday!

I made it through the weekend.
I survived the first holiday party of the year.
barely

Pretty much me
We are not even going to discuss the embarrassing selfies and party pics found on my cell phone.
Don't judge.
I get out like this one time per year.     Left Brain was unwell, so I was pretty much left unsupervised.

And you know.... I'm Irish.
You cannot leave an Irish girl who doesn't get out much.... unsupervised in a pub.
With a very cute waiter who brings apple martini's at regular intervals.
There really is only one available outcome.

Suffice to say, after the good time had: the remainder of the weekend has passed in relative quiet. 

I say, relative, because my 3 offspring live here; and they are rarely quiet.

But I was determined!!    A cup of coffee, several blogs to catch up with, and some great background music are a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon.


Photobucket 
I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, and our Becca of Everyday Life co-conductor’s on our MUSIC LOVE TRAIN!  APPLAUSE!  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!

 Freebie Week!!!


When I am writing, I like to find a nice compilation of music on YouTube.    Many of them have continuous music for up to, or even more, than an hour.     And you can find almost any kind of music you enjoy.    I like to pick soundtracks often.

Now I realize you cannot listen to the whole video for this particular blog hop; but you can go over to YouTube and see the list of songs that are included, AND, even save the video to your favourites to play another time.

Here is one of my favourites -- mostly because it has the Sunshine theme by John Murphy, which is one of my favourite soundtrack songs.




This is one of my favourites for when I am writing, or waiting for inspiration, or even just feeling a little bit anxious about anything.  




You can also find nice ones for meditation, or yoga, or rain forest sounds if you like to fall asleep to frogs and the gentle sound of rain in the jungle.   Whatever your fancy, there is probably a YouTube compilation video for it.


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.