I don't know if any other photographers have this similar experience, but ever since I started taking pictures, I find that I am drawn to certain images.

Sunsets.
because, of course.



Barns.
Especially if they are red.

Also, light houses.
That is, if I lived near any.

One other thing I am obsessed with for some reason?
Fences.
 
Luckily, there's a meme for that!
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7211/13317117563_c095d0b958_q.jpg
Mosey on over to the Round*A*Round Ranch

A great opportunity to show off my photography  AND my fence obsession, and it seems fitting that I should start with my very own fence.

This happens to be on the side of the neighbour who has the gorgeous garden.   I love this vine that grows between our two properties.   It is not only lovely, but does give some added privacy too.



Here you can see it as a nice backdrop to my own garden.


And as a nice resting spot for the feathered friends that visit that birdbath!



Seen the beauty of a fence lately?


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.