Well I was cursed with the never-ending migraine all weekend long.

I spent the past 2 days in bed..... cringing from the light.
And one small kitty attacking my feet.    that's fun.

So I am a bit behind on all my blog reading, but now that the fog has lifted, I will be by to visit.

Some foggy shots seemed appropriate.   All these shots were taken with my iPhone4.
because I am not jealous of all you iPhone 6 users at all. 

(click any image to enlarge)









I do like a good foggy shot.
The irony is, this foggy weather and the climate system that created it?

Likely caused my migraine.
Beauty is where you find it folks.

Curious as a Cathy


Wordless Wednesday @ ImagesByCW
About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.