Just peeking in quick to say ......

 Once again this year, my pumpkin carving game is strong!

Batman symbol, Captain America shield, Minecraft creeper

 I have just returned from  ZooZoo's SrK Halloween Party at her school -- what a treat it is to participate in such an event when she is still young.   And their costume parade at school is just the cutest ever!

Here is a little song I learned while at the party:



Yeah, you're welcome.
Good luck getting that catchy tune out of your head.
I promise that's the only trick I will pull!!

I am busy getting caught up this weekend and hopefully back to regular schedule next week!
Enjoy some Simon's Cat Halloween special until then!




Happy Halloween - and stay safe everyone! 

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.