It's the weekend!
Congratulations everyone - we made it!!

Before I get into finding some missing words for our host, I wanted to just leave this here for all of you.   


That sweet little face up there belongs to my good bloggy friend, and one of the sweetest, most compassionate people I have the privilege of knowing:  McGuffy Ann Morris

Chloe Jo has not been feeling well of late - you can read her story HERE.    As you know, we recently added a fur baby to our household.   Even though it has only been 2 weeks, I cannot imagine our sweet Cashew being sick.  It would break my heart to see him suffer!!

So please send McGuffy and Chloe Jo your prayers and well wishes today!

 Cashew sends his well wishes to Chloe Jo, and greetings to Lucy!


 
Feeling Beachie

This week’s co-host is Pam from trooppetrie- she came up with the last two statements

The statements:


1.  Today is the start of Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend!

Gobble Gobble!


2.   Here is a little button I need about stopping the BS I see happening in this world daily.


Looks like a great deal to me!!
Shall I order in bulk?


3.  To have a friend you must judge not, forgive a lot, and try to have some excellent adventures along the way. 



4.  I wish I had focused more in high school and not tried to do so many things.  Sports, Drama, Music, Social Clubs... it was crazy.   AND I had a part time job in my final two years as well. 

Rory must do All The Things!!

I might have a better sense of what I want to do know, if I had concentrated on being good at just ONE thing back then.

One final shot of Cashew, who I hope will not be too crazy with the aroma of turkey and pumpkin pie in the house all weekend.

Truthfully, I am personally offended by this rather Wide Eyed Stare one.... since I happened to be changing and turned around to see this:


I scared the cat y'all.
Quite possibly it might be time to back to the workouts.
After Turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadian Readers


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.