I was so happy to be back on line, and to be able to download all my latest pics onto my computer from my DSLR...
... and then I realized: you have to edit and choose the pics for WW still.

From 230 images.
Yikes.

And it also occurred to me that while I was off on a forced bloggy break; I had not started my normal Coffee Chat yet this year!    There is much brainstorming to be done folks!     Hopefully it will be ready in the next couple of weeks - but I will give you some forewarning so you can participate.

Until then, enjoy a somewhat hodgepodge mix of what I've been shooting.

of course there are blooms
and sunsets... and blooms
things to wish upon


and things to dream upon (another super moon the other night)
and places to think upon
Where you been lately?

Curious as a Cathy
Wordless Wednesday @ ImagesByCW


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.