I don't know how many of you are iPhones users, but I would guess that with the new iPhone 6 soon to be released, there are many excited Apple customers right now.

I won't be getting an upgrade any time soon.
I returned the jelly beans to the grocery shelf today out of respect for The Budget.
(fine, I returned the large bag to the shelf.)

One thing I was thrilled to discover though, was the new U2 album just waiting in my Purchased iTunes folder!
I have been a big fan of this band since I was about 13 years old!
Yes, that would make these guys my longest standing crush.   (Sorry Captain)

 http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/flasbox_image/public/media/u2-magazine-story-bblogo-990-410.jpg

 Not everyone was as thrilled to have the new U2 tunes forced upon them.    And since I do have the lowest amount of storage, I can understand that.

But hey - I will gladly kick that old dance workout tune to the curb to make room for The Edge guitar lics.     I mean, I feel if one does not find this entirely suitable, you really need to examine your life choices.

Because, FREE, is good.
And FREE U2, is even better.

Photobucket

I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, and our Becca of Everyday Life co-conductor’s on our MUSIC LOVE TRAIN!  APPLAUSE!  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!




Here are some other things that caught my ear for this Freebie week.

This song is absolutely haunting!!   Her voice makes me want to walk around my house in slinky dress and high heel boots with a tumblr of whisky dangling from my hands.
or you know, something...




this one gets me right in the romantic feels




and this is just really cool




Feeling Free.
Feeling Good!


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.