Hello!!!
Remember me? 

Oh my gosh.... a whole week of no blogging and minimal Internet access!
I feel like I have just woken up from a long nap... like


 I mean naps are such risky things in the first place.
Like, how long was I alseep?   20 minutes?   2 years?   What's new in food?
That's exactly what it feels like to be cut off from what, for most of us (please tell me it's not just me), is our biggest information source. 

I still have tons of pics to download off my camera and edit and there is something wonky with my email.  It didn't download all my email messages from the week --- which means I am missing any of your new blog posts from my feed.

But all in good time.  I have a lots of coffee.... and a strong will.
See. You.  Soon!

Feeling Beachie

Hilary REALLY NEEDS STATEMENTS!
This week’s co-host is Tami from Pretty Purplexing – she came up with the last two statements

The statements:


1. If not now, then when?  

One of my favourite quotes.   I'd love to get a tattoo of it.
Learn more. 

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/f5/00/9ff5000cfb0622a8a2b53be89483382d.jpg

2.  George Michael's Freedom 90  reminds me of super fun university out all night with the gang nights.

Although, that time I had to hear it like 30 times while locked in the trunk of a car -- not so much fun.
but that's another story and it involves me getting hit in the forehead with a fake penis, and frankly.... I'm just not ready to tell that one yet.

3. I think of my late grandma when I watch birds at my feeder.









4.  Morning coffee is the most special thing Left Brain has given me.

And yes, that is the sappy answer.

actual conversation just happened:
*me handing hubby coffee cup*

LB:  That's a coffee cup.
Me:  That's an empty coffee cup.

*hubby walks to coffee machine*

Me: that'll do hubby, that'll do.

If you were expecting something a different answer regarding morning gifts ... HA - so was he.

Sorry baby.... but my laptop is fully charged and Tumblr awaits!



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.