I gots the sads.

We woke up to cooler temperatures again today... and this time it stayed that way all day.
I actually had to close the windows because it got too cool in the house.
No A/C was used today.

I looked to my garden for some joy and tranquility.
The Marguerite daisies and Seedum are blooming.

They are Fall flowers.




Sads.

I was so hoping for one more beach day.
Instead, I drove around the past two days looking for photographic inspiration.

Found some!

corn stalk

Feeling Beachie

This week’s co-host is Obi from Eloquent Obi – she came up with all the statements


The statements:


1.  The beach is just a faded memory now until next summer.  We've already moved into cooler fall weather, and I am guessing a dip now would give a whole new meaning to "refreshing."

I already did one ice challenge this year, and that was for a good cause.
I ain't crazy.  (jury's out)

2. Smartphones are amazing technology and fun...  AND just like anything else in life: should be used in moderation.  You control the phone: it should not control you.

http://www.live4.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/TECHNOLOGY-FEATURES-mobile-ettiquete.jpg
You may be doing too much....
 However, aside from blatant rudeness, I do think we have to extend a little bit of forgiveness towards those we feel are on their phones too much.  This is now the world we have created -- everything at your fingertips, you: always available to be reached.    It's not likely to go back, so let's just try to remain kind to one other.  m'kay?


3. I like to drive around my town and the surrounding areas (when I have a car), and look for interesting photo ops.

I have concluded there is a lot of water, and barns/cows near me. 




4. My dream  house would be  a log cabin nestled in the woods and on a crystal clear lake.   A mountain view would be nice too.

The awwwww lovely version.

http://www.mountainhomesofdenver.com/images/properties/log_homes/evergreen_lake_view.jpg
source
 
 And let's face it:  The Canadian version.

https://thebigchilicookoffevergreen.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/evergreen-lake21.jpg
source


But don't worry people!!
In my dream, both still have Wifi. 




About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.