I love to travel.
Except, I get bored driving in the car.

Like, mind numbing bored.
Like, the children are better behaved kinda bored.
Like, I will pick an argument with Left Brain just to amuse myself.

Poking the bear: just another service I provide.

Thankfully, phones have cameras.

And cars have review mirrors.




Traveling is fun, but it's always nice to come back home.
Especially to my real camera.... and my garden in the evening.




 There and back again.

ImagesByCW Photography
Curious as a Cathy



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.