I am one of those people who loves sour things.

Like, I will steal all the kids sour gummy kids packages out of their Halloween treat bags.

And they day they came out with sour Skittles?
I may have danced.

Also,  OMG THESE!!!!

http://starburst.com/img/site/no_flash/products/product_jellybeans_sour.jpg
Best. Ever
But normally when life hands me lemons;  I just put them in my water glass.

Since people tend to frown on SAHMs doing tequila shots during the day.
Whatever.





Since it was raining and only about 9 frickin wintery blustery degrees outside, I was very happy to be doing taking shots inside my house for this prompt.

The lighting was not the best in my kitchen due to the dreary weather.    So, not sure that Angel Girl was as happy about having to hold the flashlight for me -- since I don't have an external camera light.

But I do think we made a good team and got some pretty good shots.

I do love lemons.



Through The Lens Thursday is meant for self-improvement, so please….constructive criticism is welcome!
Through The Lens Thursday is a self-improvement photography project that Alison of Writing, Wishing and I are doing this year.
Don’t forget to join our Flickr group or share your own posts if you’d like to follow along and work on your own photography! And use the hashtag #throughthelensthursday to connect with others working on it, too.
Next week’s prompt is GREEN.
  
About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.