Sooooo..... my computer got a virus.
A real nasty bug.

It was all

"ha!! you erase me.....you reboot.   But viola -- It Is I!   I come back!   I am the danger!!"

And I was all:


 You will not.

Basically I had to restore my laptop to factory settings to eradicate this filthy little squatter.
So I lost all my bookmarks, my Blogroll, my saved passwords.....  everything.

It's been a long weekend.
Which was okay, since, it is a long holiday weekend in Canada.

Are we having fun yet?
Well, I am back up and running and as a bonus, my system is actually faster.... so; there is that.

But honestly, you internet bad guys type swine who create these sneaky little bugs:

I've had enough.

And you're messing with my dance time.

these 2 goobers tho

 I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, and our Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know is taking a break, but she still may play along with us!  Don’t you stay away to long!  This LUV TRAIN still needs ya Girlfriend!  Curious as a Cathy, and our Becca of Everyday Life co-conductor’s on our MUSIC LOVE TRAIN!  APPLAUSE!  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!

http://www.xmasdolly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/BBoopTophat-MMM.jpg


 It's a Freebie Week






And how about some good old rock and roll.




What do you do, when you've had enough?


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.