We had a fine Canada Day yesterday, despite the brief appearance of a thunderstorm while enjoying the festivities at our local park.
  
A little thunder?
A little ligthning?

Meh.    This is the land of ice and snow most of the year.

We leaned up against the side of a building out of the rain and ate ice cream while we waited for the storm to pass.

Pics from the day:





 the evening sky put on almost as good a show as the fireworks that followed!

this is our town dam - and the fireworks are set off right from that island in the middle





As I am heading out of town on holidays, I won't be here to hop around and see other WW - so I won't link up at my two favourite places, this week.
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't drop by and see other amazing WW posts.

ImagesByCW Photography

Curious as a Cathy


I'll be on holidays for the next while -- so if you don't see me here, or at your blog:  I'll catch up when I return!
Have a Happy 4th of July to my American followers!

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.