I was sooooo busy right getting ready for our camping trip and part of that was some work required in my gardens before I left.

I love camping; but damn is it a lot of work getting ready.

Since you probably don't want to see pics of my laundry and cooler packing skills,  today some garden pics..... including something that surprised me while I toiled away. 
 
 



I had just replaced that little bird on my statue before I picked up my camera again to take the shot.

When I heard this a movement and want sounded like..... panting???!!   behind me.

the hell?

I turned, camera still raised.....



 Oh, phew.   Just the dog.

Nice doggie.


Guys.
I don't have a dog. 


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.