I'm back!!

Home Sweet Home!

My Hometown
 After 3 hot baths and 2 hot showers, I officially declare myself clean enough to be seen in polite society once more.

 Or you know, here.


I am sooo bummed!!!
It seems while I was in the wild woods yonder, I missed my own chance at the Spotlight Dancer!

http://www.xmasdolly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/CORRECT.jpgAnd you all know how much I Love To Dance!!

Sorry about that to our lovely host.

But music for me is not just about busting your bustle on the polished floor.

At heart, I am a writer.   Lover of Words.
THE STORY - is always The Thing.

 And since I am a music lover too, that translates to lyrics too.    And in my humble opinion, there is no greater musical storyteller..... you might say he is BOSS at it..... than Mr. Born in the USA himself:  Bruce Springsteen.

I am thoroughly entranced with this video.

The first few minutes that is only amplified by the haunting instrumental score and no dialogue.
I love that is is a Western feel and tone much like "Shane", or even Eastwood's "Forgiven."

And Especially this particular lyric "through the empires of dust I chant your name"

Springsteen directed this short film/music video himself - Go Boss!



Although I can think of many other great story teller lyricist, since the video is over 10 minutes long, I will just leave you with this today.

And hey, did y'all know that The Boss Man is 64 years of age now?!
64!!

I'll also just leave this little screencap gif here:


 64!
Yes, to answer the musical question:   I will still love you when you're 64!

I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know! Curious as a Cathy, and our Becca of Everyday Life co-conductor’s on our MUSIC LOVE TRAIN!  APPLAUSE!  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.